How To Arrange A Return / Refund?
You can request a refund if:
- You have a change of mind.
- In the unusual case of a defective product.
Change Of Mind
Subject to the following returns policy conditions outlined here, if you change your mind about a purchase we (Prints By Wallaby) are happy to provide a refund for the value of the goods:
- Product is returned to us within 30 days.
- We can only accept unopened (this means with the plastic wrapping intact) and undamaged returns.
- We cannot provide a refund for change of mind purchases if you have opened and used the product.
- We cannot provide a refund for the product if it is damaged in transit when you return the product back to us.
- We suggest you package the item/s being returned securely and send your returned parcel so that it can be traced. We are unable to refund items that are lost in the mail. You are responsible for all return freight charges for change of mind purchases.
- Shipping and handling charges are unfortunately NON refundable.
You will be refunded for the product once we have received the item back.
Please allow up to 7 working days for the returns to be processed.
If you believe a product is defective it must be posted back to us within 30 days of receipt. This is because we cannot be sure how the jigsaw has been stored or used, and any moisture and/or humid conditions may make the cardboard warp or swell and cause the image to lift off the board.
We then need to return the jigsaw to the manufacturers for their assessment before issuing a refund.
Please contact us and describe the issue in the first instance.